To uphold the quality and reputation of Drillster, your use of Drillster is subject to these program policies. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Drillster BV in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
Please note that we may change our policies at any time, and pursuant to our Terms of Service, it is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to the policies posted here.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in Section 5 of the Terms of Service, users may not:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) through the Drillster service. Such activity includes, but is not limited to
- sending email in violation of any applicable anti-spam law
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam
- data mining any web property (including Drillster) to find email addresses
- using the Drillster service to send unsolicited emails to significant numbers of email addresses belonging to individuals and/or entities with whom you have no preexisting relationship
- Send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, infringing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content
- Intentionally distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors
- Impersonate another person (via the use of a Drillster account or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any stored subject matter
- Illegally transmit another’s intellectual property or other proprietary information without the written permission of both Drillster BV and such owner’s or licensor’s permission
- Use Drillster to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Promote or encourage illegal activity
- Interfere with other Drillster users’ enjoyment of the Service
- Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or transfer any Drillster account
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Drillster Service
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Drillster Service
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Drillster Service
You must promptly notify Drillster BV of any breach of security related to the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session.
Drillster BV may terminate your account in accordance with Section 9 of the Terms of Service if you fail to login to your account for a period of nine months.