Drillster is a young and innovative e-learning company that has developed an online service that helps users gain, maintain and test knowledge. Drillster is unique because it focuses on continuous and “sustainable” learning and keeping proficiency levels up-to-date at all times. The aim is to objectively ascertain the user’s real proficiency at any given point in time. This makes Drillster especially useful for compliance training for companies and in education for almost every level and field. Drillster is used by companies, educational publishers, schools, training institutes and by individual users in an open community.
To extend our product development team, we are looking for a:
UX Developer (UX Designer + UI Developer)
Utrecht region, NL — 4 or 5 days/week
We are looking for a hands-on UX designer with UI development skills and a proven track record.
The UX Developer will be response for:
- The user interaction for the Drillster product on all current and future platforms, for both consumers and our business customers;
- All visual design elements related to the Drillster product and brand;
- Active participation in the entire product development and software development cycle, with a direct impact on the look and feel of a fast growing e-learning platform.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Higher educational or university degree in Information Design, Interaction Design or Graphic Design or equivalent work experience;
- A proven track record and portfolio in UX design and web design;
- Hands-on experience with HTML5 and CSS coding;
- Knowledge of the UI capabilities and limitations of iOS, Android and Windows Phone;
- Good communicative skills;
- An excellent command of the English language (other language skills are greatly appreciated);
- Affinity with social media and cloud based Internet services;
- Ability to develop and maintain wireframes, mockups and specifications;
- Ownership of the design process.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we definitely like to get in touch with you. Drillster offers an innovative and dynamic work environment and a chance to get involved in all aspects of look, feel and user interaction of a new educational online service. Our innovative and fast growing environment allows your contribution to make a material difference for our success.
If you are a hands-on UX developer who likes to think in opportunities, then please send an email to Thomas Goossens at email@example.com.
Note for recruiters: please do not contact us about this and other vacancies (ever).